DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH QUESTION

wytnyt

Reactions
if i set a RTH altitude at 100 feet,then descend into a terrain that drops down 300 feet and activate the RTH,does the mavic then raise 100 feet to come home or will it raise the needed 400 feet?
tia

When you drop down into a terrain, the current altitude will be negative. If RTH is initiated at that point, the Mavic will ascend back up to 0 feet and then up to 100 feet before returning to the home point.

if i set a RTH altitude at 100 feet,then descend into a terrain that drops down 300 feet and activate the RTH,does the mavic then raise 100 feet to come home or will it raise the needed 400 feet?
tia
It will ascend to the needed 400ft. Altitude is measured AGL (Above Ground Level) from where you take off.

great thx for the fast reply
one other q if i may
is there a list of tablets available that has gps and supports the mavic for the RTH feature
old tired eyes here need a big screen
thx

great thx for the fast reply
one other q if i may
is there a list of tablets available that has gps and supports the mavic for the RTH feature
old tired eyes here need a big screen
thx
@msinger has a list he will probably post shortly. Or just go up a couple posts to msingers signature line and he has a link.

Reactions: wytnyt
You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here. RTH will work with any of them.

Reactions: wytnyt

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31