DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH resets if you land away from take off?

ive never ran the sim,when i pair the rc w/mavic it kills my wifi and my grand daughter goes ballistic.
Thats weird. When I am using the simulator do it on my desk. the cable modem and wireless router are within 3 feet of the Mavic and controller. It has NO affect on the WiFi for me. Either channel.

Thats weird. When I am using the simulator do it on my desk. the cable modem and wireless router are within 3 feet of the Mavic and controller. It has NO affect on the WiFi for me. Either channel.
mine kills every wifi device where ever i am

The device must have a built in GPS as stated above. Any IOs device with Cellular capabilities has an internal GPS and can be used in this manner.

Is their a difference between "built in GPS" and "IOs device with Cellular capabilities has an internal GPS" Do they have the same accuracy?

I am an Android phone user (Galaxy S7) but my wife has an old iPad Air (WIFI only) I have been using as a display. I like the larger screen.

I am a newbie to drones, any suggestions for a "GPS" pad that Is the same size as the iPad Air.

From my understanding Apple adds GPS capabilities to thier IOs devices that have cellular capabilities and can connect to the cellular networks. Essentially a GPS chipset is added to those devices to allow them to use mapping and other applications that need GPS positioning.

Here is a list of devices. Note: Not all of these devices (especially the early generations of Ipads) have compatibility with the DJI GO4 app.
Apple

New router time??????

If you are the 2.4Ghz band and your GD is on the 5Ghz band or vice versa does it still fail?
i just bought a new high end router since i have 30+ devices but from what ive read its because im using 2.4Ghz

There is a way within DJIGO 4 to update the Home Point to the Remote Controller location. Since (in your example) you would be in possession of the Remote Controller one could just update the Home Point to be the Remote Controller and then press RTH.

Drone should fly back to the location of the Remote Controller.

Great video. Did you use the new iOS iPad screen recording video to make your posted video?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk