DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rumour - Mavic 2 launch event rescheduled for 23rd August

If something was about to happen on 23rd of august DJI's site would already have something there...I think...

If something was about to happen on 23rd of august DJI's site would already have something there...I think...
I do agree. I would have expected to see some formal publicity, and this YouTube channel may just be wanting some attention. However, I also wonder whether the event will be lower key now that a lot of the details of the drones have already been leaked, and they also may be keen to get it out into stores as quickly as possible if they have overcome whatever the original issues were. At this stage the event may just be a formality so they may condense their usual timescales. All speculation of course, but that's fun in itself.

I do agree. I would have expected to see some formal publicity, and this YouTube channel may just be wanting some attention. However, I also wonder whether the event will be lower key now that a lot of the details of the drones have already been leaked, and they also may be keen to get it out into stores as quickly as possible if they have overcome whatever the original issues were. At this stage the event may just be a formality so they may condense their usual timescales. All speculation of course, but that's fun in itself.

yeah, sure. I agree too. It leaves you in doubt, not knowing if somethings is or isn't about to pop up!
It also leaves me worried about not knowing what I want. I'm here now still deciding if I'm goint to buy the Mavic or the P4P for almost a year... and wondering if DJI will sell a new version of the Mavic and if that version has a 1" sensor...
For me, and because I'm mainly a photographer I would prefer a new version.
If it's true about the MP2, I'll definitely buy it. If not, I'll have to buy the P4P.

But, who knows what will come?

yeah, sure. I agree too. It leaves you in doubt, not knowing if somethings is or isn't about to pop up!
It also leaves me worried about not knowing what I want. I'm here now still deciding if I'm goint to buy the Mavic or the P4P for almost a year... and wondering if DJI will sell a new version of the Mavic and if that version has a 1" sensor...
For me, and because I'm mainly a photographer I would prefer a new version.
If it's true about the MP2, I'll definitely buy it. If not, I'll have to buy the P4P.

But, who knows what will come?
Why not P5P. If you have already waited a year, why not another. Then of course there will be the MP3

That looks like a MP from a distance.

Yeah quick glance I thought it was. This one seems to be a 4K spark like drone. The gimbal is digital mostly. Camera is average from the looks of it.

If the strategical released (leaks) info about the mavics new high camera (non zoom) are true I’ll get one, but not rushing to do it. Will wait for others to comment on any issues before I order one.

I don’t need 4 drones, so I can’t wait to see.

14hrs after our video (thanks for the share), email invites started to arrive with attendees for the date, as we leaked, 23rd August. Our channel is never after 'attention', simply to share information that we receive with our loyal viewers.

Reactions: JDawg and vatovec
Why not P5P. If you have already waited a year, why not another. Then of course there will be the MP3

Well, that's an option that already crossed my mind. But if I'm gonna wait till there I'll be older!! :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato