DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Sailing east, into the unknown

Vernon

Reactions
We are sailing back to Papua and we could not be happier! Titon Bay is a place we've heard a lot about but never visited but too get there we first had to make the crossing from Tual. The winds looked promising and after the the sailing we've been doing recently I was hoping for another fast passage. The night turned out to be a very good one and fast, with average speeds in the 7's. It was amazing to wake up and see the jungle tops islands and turquoise waters. Enjoi!

We are sailing back to Papua and we could not be happier! Titon Bay is a place we've heard a lot about but never visited but too get there we first had to make the crossing from Tual. The winds looked promising and after the the sailing we've been doing recently I was hoping for another fast passage. The night turned out to be a very good one and fast, with average speeds in the 7's. It was amazing to wake up and see the jungle tops islands and turquoise waters. Enjoi!

That was one hell of a “hand catch”👍🏻🥂

Reactions: Vernon and SJGMoney
@Vernon This video was the first I saw of your channel and now you've got me hooked, great stuff. Question for you on your videos, I'm assuming internet access is rare, how are you uploading them?

Reactions: Vernon
@Vernon This video was the first I saw of your channel and now you've got me hooked, great stuff. Question for you on your videos, I'm assuming internet access is rare, how are you uploading them?
Ah thats awesome, welcome aboard. I hope you'll enjoy some of our other videos too. Internet in Indonesia is actually pretty good! There is a telcomcel tower in most villages and they are spreading super fast. Places that we visited 18 months ago now have full LTE service. Of course many places still dont so we upload a few videos when online and then schedule thier release on certain dates. This particular video was released automatically by YouTube as we were out of service this week.

Ah thats awesome, welcome aboard. I hope you'll enjoy some of our other videos too. Internet in Indonesia is actually pretty good! There is a telcomcel tower in most villages and they are spreading super fast. Places that we visited 18 months ago now have full LTE service. Of course many places still dont so we upload a few videos when online and then schedule thier release on certain dates. This particular video was released automatically by YouTube as we were out of service this week.
I've definitely become quickly addicted, your channel is my go to when I'm on the treadmill, time flies by while I'm watching your adventures. Keep up the good work and fun, mate!

Reactions: Vernon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13