DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Hard Tacking up a narrow channel in Papua.

Vernon

Reactions
We love to sail! As often as possible and we also hate to use the motor. On a small boat the engine is not way down below deck and silent, its a hot noisy beast that make tropical days nearly unbearable. Luckily we have a boat that is light and fast so that we can sail even in very light air. Sometimes its just faster to motor in a straight line if the wind is not co-operating but sometimes its just fun to tack up against the wind, its good practise, you use no fuel and you're using the boat for what it was made for. We're in Papua again, arriving in Triton Bay, a place neither of us have been before and we get right into exploring the place on our paddle boards. Enjoi this episode guys!

Nice personal account of the location.
Certainly is clean.

One thing I noticed in many locations in PNG 14 years ago was how much rubbish is around wherever people are.
I guess it'd be the same in Indonesia, they just don't have the facilities to deal with western packaging, especially in those really remote locations.

What an adventure. Not much flying but the sights were amazing. Bit jealous, my boats all had hot smelly loud motors. But living my working life on the water was well worth it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986