DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sale on MicroSD cards on Amazon today

thebigbaddan

Reactions
I believe this is a 1 day sale. Saw it on Kotaku. If you still need an SD card for your Air, or if you need a bigger one, this is for you. I'm upgrading mine for a Yellowstone trip in June (I know, can't film IN Yellowstone, but I can film/fly on the trip).

https://smile.amazon.com/Sandisk-Ultra-200GB-Micro-Adapter/dp/B073JY5T7T/ref=br_prlt_slcty_pdt-1

EDIT: The Samsung U3 card below is the same price, and probably a better card. Updating this so I don't mislead anyone. Thanks for the replies!

Last edited:
Reactions: chazzm and e3m6n3s
The Sansisk one is U1 but still 100mbs
Is the read or write speed 100mbs?

Memory card descriptions are tricky. Lots of sellers only list the read speed (since it's usually always higher). The Mavic Air only writes photos/videos to the memory card, so only the write speed is important for that purpose.

Ok, looks like the Sandisk is the same price as the Samsung that is U3, which should be better: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XWZWYVP/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

@swooshdave Can you explain u1 vs u3? Not sure what that is... I have the samsung one in my Air which is U3. The Sansisk one is U1 but still 100mbs.... I was going to upgrade to the 200gb Sandisk card, so I'm glad you replied. But what is U3 vs U1?

U3 = faster. Also the Samsung is ok but the Sandisk has tested out to be the best.

But as mentioned memory cards and the specs are riddled with marketing BS. This is one area you need to rely on real testing to see what is really worth getting. From what I have seen the Sandisk is the way to go.

And as mentioned other places, being careful WHO you buy from is as important as what you get.

Last edited:
Normal price on the Samsung Evo Select. Amazon exclusive for the Select brand.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54