DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung A50 and samsung tab a working with mavic mini ?

Jay Stiltner

Reactions
I am looking to buy my 1st drone, and I can't find anyone who has the answers I am looking for and was hoping I could find them in here. I have a samsung a50, and a samsung tab a, I want to get the mavic mini but dont know if my phone or tablet will work it, I could really use some help before I put that much cash down for something I want then can't use it if they dont work. And asking dji this question was useless. Thanks for all the help I can get.

I am looking to buy my 1st drone, and I can't find anyone who has the answers I am looking for and was hoping I could find them in here. I have a samsung a50, and a samsung tab a, I want to get the mavic mini but dont know if my phone or tablet will work it, I could really use some help before I put that much cash down for something I want then can't use it if they dont work. And asking dji this question was useless. Thanks for all the help I can get.
Try downloading the app and see if it opens up/loads.
Assume the tablet won't work, at least for now

I have been using a Samsung a50 with no problems whatsoever, my tab a will not work, it's a 2018 and only 32 bit, dji fly is not available in the play store and no way to side load.

Yeah I checked my tab a is 32 bit. And it wouldnt bring it up in app store, but my a 50 did and it will open with it. I can use this until I can get a cheap tablet to use. Thanks for all the help

I have a friend who has a Samsung a50 which works with the Mavic Mini. I unfortunately have the S6 Edge which doesn't! so going out today to get the A51 as the A50 is not available. Happy flying!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw