DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Micro SDXC Error

patratel

Reactions
Hello, I bought a ''Samsung Micro SDXC PRO PLUS UHS-I U3 64GB'' card and my Mavic cannot read it.
The message is: Card error, please replace card. I can see it in my laptop and in my photo camera, but not in my Mavic.
Tried to format NTSC, exfat, quick format, long format...everything.
Do you think is a card fault, a mavic hardware problem or a firmware problem? Also I did a firmware revert of mavic, still no success. Any sugestion ?

Attachments

• 321853553_samsung-microsdxc-pro-64gb-class-10-uhs-1-u3-mb-md64da-eu.jpg
    321853553_samsung-microsdxc-pro-64gb-class-10-uhs-1-u3-mb-md64da-eu.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 23
Have you tried formatting it with the Mavic?
I use the same card and it works well.

If you are on windows. Get a command prompt up and run the chkdsk command on the Sd.

chkdsk d: /f

Where d: is the drive letter of the sd. Chances are it will find and fix some errors and then you should be able to format it again with the Mavic.

Patratel, did you find a solution? I have the exact problem with sandisk extreme 32gb.

If you are on windows. Get a command prompt up and run the chkdsk command on the Sd.

chkdsk d: /f

Where d: is the drive letter of the sd. Chances are it will find and fix some errors and then you should be able to format it again with the Mavic.

I know this is an old thread but I just experienced the same issue. First I attempted recovery using "Recuva" without success; it located files it said were deleted but did nothing to help with making my card readable. Next I tried using CHKDSK through the Windows GUI (Windows 10, right click the drive, select properties --> tools --> scan); it said it was unable to repair the disk. Finally tried command line chkdsk as suggested.. When I did that I immediately received a pop-up from my Anti-Virus software stating that it had blocked an attempt to modify the master boot record on my disk. After disabling the anti-virus program CHKDSK was able to successfully fix my card's file system.

Thanks for the suggestion, you saved my video! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato