DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Note 10 plus with Mavic Air 2

Dronr76

Reactions
Hey everyone, does anybody have a Note 10 plus with a mavic air 2? I am trying to find out if the note fits into the controller ok and if the go fly app works good. Looking to upgrade my current phone. Can’t really find the answers in the forums unless I missed it..

thanks!

It fits fine, ı also have a slim case with it in. No problem.

Reactions: Dronr76
Hey everyone, does anybody have a Note 10 plus with a mavic air 2? I am trying to find out if the note fits into the controller ok and if the go fly app works good. Looking to upgrade my current phone. Can’t really find the answers in the forums unless I missed it..

thanks!
Mine works fine with the original Samsung covers

I know you didn't ask but my note 20 ultra fits with a very thin case. My heaver duty case (Supcase pro) doesn't fit though.

I as well use my note 10+ and like others have said it works when not in a case. I got tired of taking it out the case every time I fly so I bought the pgytech tablet holder from amazon for 20 bucks and use that for my phone then I don't need to take out of the case. I also use it for my galaxy tab S7 as well.

And how is the screen in sunlight, Some Samsung phones are reported as having really bright screens in the phone compatibility chart? My Pixel 2xl is hard to see in these conditions.

I have a Samsung S9,S7. I haven't had any problems seeing them yet, I even purchased a sunshade, used it once when I first received it.

thanks!
Hi, would sujets to buy an angled support and the Sunnylife umbrella :)

Attachments

• RCSTO range ext. 5.JPG
    RCSTO range ext. 5.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • SUNNYLIFE sunhood 2.JPG
    SUNNYLIFE sunhood 2.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics