DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung ultra 21. Android 12. Dji fly 1.5.1. And the latest One UI 4.0. Black screen

Bojan

Reactions
Trying to reinstall app over and over.
Classic problem. But nothing helps.
It was great before the latest

Downloaded it from their DJI site. You download 1.5.0. When you open app DJI Fly, you will get notification about app update. When you update it in app, ypu will have 1.5.1.
Any way..black screen aaaaaalll the way

Yep, it crashes.
1.4.8, crashes
1.5.0. and 1.5.1 black screen
But thanks
Here's all the firmware thus far. Now you don't need to come back and tell us over and over that it's not working. Just once will be fine...

Well, I certainly had to come back to tell you that there is 1.5.1.
And I had to come back and to say thanks to all other members who where trying to be helpful, and not like you. And actually dont see the problem of talking with all other members of this topic. So If you dont wont to be a part of conversation just delete your not-so-helpful-posts or turn of notifications.

Reactions: TNRonin
I'm on an T-Mobile S21 ultra and running 1.5.1 with no issues. I just got the Android 12 update this morning and not sure if I should update.

Yep, it crashes.
1.4.8, crashes
1.5.0. and 1.5.1 black screen
But thanks
I'm sorry about what happened...
I can advise you if you have not already done so, to try to:

For a good "cleaning" you should also manually delete the residual files that the app leaves on the device, but the important thing to do, even if you do not delete these files manually, is to restart our smartphone.

I'm on an T-Mobile S21 ultra and running 1.5.1 with no issues. I just got the Android 12 update this morning and not sure if I should update.
The problem started with latest One UI 4.0. interface update last Thursday.

I'm sorry about what happened...
I can advise you if you have not already done so, to try to:

For a good "cleaning" you should also manually delete the residual files that the app leaves on the device, but the important thing to do, even if you do not delete these files manually, is to restart our smartphone.
Thx for advice. But still the same...

Same thing, DJI Air 2s, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, newest Android 12 UI 4,0 , DJI Fly 1.5.1, black screen
Tried on a iPhone, everything works.
Seems we need to wait for an update.

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, Android 12 UI 4,0 , DJI Fly 1.5.1.
Mini 2, Air 2s, and Mavic 3 no camara feed to the phone other information is still shown.
DJI Fly 1.5.1 works fine for all 3 on a Samsung S6 Android tablet.

At this point, it appears that the problem is poor compatibility with Android 12 UI 4.0

I think you should wait, because the trouble will start after install the Android 12 update.
I have that experience with my s21 ultra android 12 update and fly 1.51. (The dji mavic air 2 now just show me a black picture, but if I take a picture it works fine). I realy hope that a update will fix this, very soon.

This sucks. I haven't bought yet but plan to buy both. Ya guess which one I won't be buying until it's fixed?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman