DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsungs New Gear S3 smart watch anyone buying ?

Anthony

Reactions
Anyone planning on buying the new samsung gear s3 smart watch ?

does it work with the Mavic?

No but it works with my S6 Edge that works with the Mavic .... does that count ??

I had the first generation Galaxy Gear watch. I loved it but but the battery life sucked. I especially like having custom watch faces, with t pics of airplanes or motorcycles... Want a new smart watch but can't decide on which one. If you get one let me know how you like it.

I had the first generation Galaxy Gear watch. I loved it but but the battery life sucked. I especially like having custom watch faces, with t pics of airplanes or motorcycles... Want a new smart watch but can't decide on which one. If you get one let me know how you like it.

I also have the first gen one and you are correct the battery life does indeed suck big time ..... I have the Gear Frontier S3 on pre order ( and we ALL know how well pre orders go on here .. :p:p ) however I am told I should have it around the 11th November so at the moment im playing drone and watch bingo to see which one gets called out first :):):):)

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Ill let you know once I get it :)

It is supposed to be shipping to me on 18th November so I will be getting it before my Mavic ....

So it looks like I am going to be getting my Samsung Gear S3 before my Mavic .... it is marked to ship to me on the 18th November ....... just in time to keep me warm over the winter months :)

So my previous order activity over the past 3 months has not gone to plan .... we know that the Mavic pre ordering went to plan not and now it's looking like my Samsung pre order is going nowhere as well :(

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

The s3 looks nice but it's a little bigger than I like, and costly being so new. I think the s2 is perfect for me.

I've got a gear s2 last week and I like it a lot. I get about 2 days out of the battery but I don't really use it for a whole lot I just like checking my calls/texts/notifications, give quick responses, look at emails. I love that I can feel every call and text. Sometimes I would miss calls, just didn't feel the vibration in my pocket, but that doesn't happen any more. Also been a little more conscious of my walking, etc, which is good I guess.

Sucks that they're not shipping yet...Good luck.

I have the first gen gear and it last just over 24hrs but i cracked the screen and ive not been using it so im missing the updates for texts and emails etc ...

OMG I don't believe it .... I have just received the tracking details for my S3 it will be here tomorrow :)

7b92c3e204b645127044cb56eb5878ea.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78