DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rent the MOVIE called FALL - you wont regret it.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
its never do I recommend a movie , but this one is worth a watch.
If your smart , dont even read what its about , just go on the Adventure , its hour and 47min long and it will seem like 3 hours , just a blast.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, and maybe save your life.

Last edited:
It’s on Netflix so if you have that you don’t have to rent it. Haven’t watched it yet but may do so soon.

Chris

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Is that the whole name of the movie? I'm logged in and not coming up with anything on Netflix. There are other movies there with "Fall" in the name; e.g.
The Fall
The Fallout
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallen
... and more.

Is that the whole name of the movie? I'm logged in and not coming up with anything on Netflix. There are other movies there with "Fall" in the name; e.g.
The Fall
The Fallout
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallen
... and more.
Fall 2022 ,movie did not see it on Netflix ,

I'll check at my library (if I can remember). You can borrow movies and TV series from the library without charge...beyond your tax dollars that pay for it.

Reactions: Rchawks and MA2 317
You might be able to watch it FREE on ROKU if you have one or a subscription.

Screenshot_20230130-153352.png

Here it is

(Image deleted at request of another user)

This is on Netflix in Canada. Maybe it’s not available on Netflix in other areas.

Chris

Last edited:
See if you can delete the Picture for those that want it to be a surprise from the beginning to the end. @Chrislaf

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

It's not always completely up to date, but the website <justwatch dot com> shows where movies and TV shows can be watched via streaming ... free, rent, or buy. It's searchable and I have yet to find a movie it doesn't include. It includes streaming sources that I've never heard of.

See if you can delete the Picture for those that want it to be a surprise from the beginning to the end. @Chrislaf

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
Nothing is being given away, it’s just the preview that’s widely available but I’ll delete it from my original message.

Chris

Its just so different watching a movie unfold when you do not have a clue about the movie except to watch it,
I just had another great experience watching the Menu , a Just start the movie and Go for the ride.

There is nothing better than a Roller Coaster in the Pitch Black, thanks Chris , hopefully someone will go for the Midnight Rides im throwing out here. :p

Reactions: Chrislaf
Watched Fall last night on Netflix. Enjoyed it! Thanks for the recommendation.

Chris

its never do I recommend a movie , but this one is worth a watch.
If your smart , dont even read what its about , just go on the Adventure , its hour and 47min long and it will seem like 3 hours , just a blast.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, and maybe save your life.

Late to the game.

My copilot and I recently had an opportunity to watch it.

We enjoyed watching it without watching the movie trailer.

Talk about a butt pucker movie. 😮😲

Thanks for sharing. Probably wouldn't known about it otherwise.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580