DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

heyengel

Reactions
A short film using the DJI Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Air 2, Osmo Pocket and Sony A7riii. It has been quite a surreal experience seeing the empty streets of San Francisco as people stay at home. I wanted to capture this point in time so we can reflect back when this is all over. This short film goes through the heart of the city in Union Square, Market Street, Ferry Building, Salesforce Transit Center and the Golden Gate Bridge. Seven counties in California, including San Francisco, declared shelter-in-place orders that began on March 16 due to the coronavirus.

Soon we’ll get better.

A short film using the DJI Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Air 2, Osmo Pocket and Sony A7riii. It has been quite a surreal experience seeing the empty streets of San Francisco as people stay at home. I wanted to capture this point in time so we can reflect back when this is all over. This short film goes through the heart of the city in Union Square, Market Street, Ferry Building, Salesforce Transit Center and the Golden Gate Bridge. Seven counties in California, including San Francisco, declared shelter-in-place orders that began on March 16 due to the coronavirus.

Soon we’ll get better.

Wow. Long time since I’ve been to SF, but amazing to see it like that! Great video.
Stay safe??

Soon we’ll get better.

Great, great video, Engel!

Clarke and I enjoyed flying with you last year at Port of Oakland and Treasure Island, and touring SF searching for take-off/landing spots. Remember? When this darned bug is gone, maybe we can hook up again out there.

Keep this good work coming!

Great, great video, Engel!

Clarke and I enjoyed flying with you last year at Port of Oakland and Treasure Island, and touring SF searching for take-off/landing spots. Remember? When this darned bug is gone, maybe we can hook up again out there.

Keep this good work coming!

Hey RIch! Yes that was fun and we should 100% fly again!

Hi heengel,
I like very much your short video about the quarantine, very mistic and very well shot and edited...The shots are amazing and the song fits very well ?? cheers Paul

Hi heengel,
I like very much your short video about the quarantine, very mistic and very well shot and edited...The shots are amazing and the song fits very well ?? cheers Paul

Hi, thank you for your feedback, and so glad to hear that you liked it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3