DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sandisk Extreme 64GB A1 U3 V30

M.K.Frenky

Reactions
I just want to confirm if this SanDisk Extreme A1 U3 V3 supported with Mavic Air with full capacity 64GB?
I meant at least 64GB not 32GB, I know that will not exact 64GB.

a7e0d979d6ca729671fdddc2ae1a130e.jpg

I have that exact card and it works fine. The card is also stated as recommended on the Mavic Air info page on the site of DJI.

Reactions: M.K.Frenky
I guess I am using one of these right now too. The card however got bad after using it on Android lollipop. But to my surprise, I contacted Sandisk and managed to get me completely new card free as a replacement after I had sent the broken one to them. Quite outstanding level of support...

I guess I am using one of these right now too. The card however got bad after using it on Android lollipop. But to my surprise, I contacted Sandisk and managed to get me completely new card free as a replacement after I had sent the broken one to them. Quite outstanding level of support...
You purchased from dji?

Reactions: BobAld
It says u have a slow sd card! So even if u do have a good one could be a fake where did u purchase it? Lots of fakes going around ebay etc. Switch to a new card ......and to really trouble shoot go to internal storage try pano if successful you know for sure card is to slow
He had the same problem with the onboard storage, so the SD card is not the cause.

Well he should try a fw refresh on assistant then. has he tried that? If not send that thing back

Does anyone know the difference between the SanDisk Extreme and the Extreme Plus? They also seem to be different price points..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard