DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Saturday night football (legal)

Vic Moss

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Had a little fun at the Bronco game last night. Yes, they were legal. Extra points if you can post why. 😉

Mavic 3, manual HDR, and lots of post processing.

Empower Field1.jpgEmpower Field2.jpgEmpower Field3.jpgEmpower Field4w.jpgEmpower Field5.jpgEmpowerField PanoFB.jpg

Nice pics. You weren’t flying over the field, or even any people at all as far as I could tell.

Reactions: dart106 and mavictk
Nice pics. You weren’t flying over the field, or even any people at all as far as I could tell.
Correct. The flights were monitored vai AeroScope, so we were very careful how we flew and where we flew. As we transitioned from one spot to the next I flew with my gimbal down so I could avoid people. We even had to cross a busy street, so I played "frogger" on the way over that.

100% legal.

Correct. The flights were monitored vai AeroScope, so we were very careful how we flew and where we flew. As we transitioned from one spot to the next I flew with my gimbal down so I could avoid people. We even had to cross a busy street, so I played "frogger" on the way over that.

100% legal.
So where are my extra points…🤣. BTW, how did you know you were being monitored by Aeroscope?

So where are my extra points…🤣. BTW, how did you know you were being monitored by Aeroscope?
You didn't say why it was legal (NFL game-wise 😉). Hint: Stadium TFR.

I knew it was monitored by AeroScope because my FBI contact confirmed with me about 3 years ago. And it's common knowledge here in Denver. The Colorado Rockies also have an AeroScope too.

Reactions: mavictk
Beautiful colors. 👍👍
Makes me want a 3 now 😀

Reactions: Dur8an Poison
Reactions: dirkclod
Oh come on Vic where is the excitement in that? Get your aliexpress drone jaws and grab the football and take it up into the sky. Let the FAA figure out if it was a little green men or just Vic Moss fooling around :)

You didn't say why it was legal (NFL game-wise 😉). Hint: Stadium TFR.

I knew it was monitored by AeroScope because my FBI contact confirmed with me about 3 years ago. And it's common knowledge here in Denver. The Colorado Rockies also have an AeroScope too.
Got it. Didn’t think their was any actual way to tell when your drone was being Aeroscoped…until the black SUV’s show up…😎

Reactions: Vic Moss
Got it. Didn’t think their was any actual way to tell when your drone was being Aeroscoped…until the black SUV’s show up…😎
The black SUV showed up three years ago when I did this the first time.

That's how I ended up with a contact for the local FBI... 😉

Reactions: Dur8an Poison
... and there isn't any way for you to tell if there is an AeroScope in the area. That's why it's always a good idea to fly within the rules if you're near an airport, sports complex, or critical infrastructure.

Reactions: wags1
Had a little fun at the Bronco game last night. Yes, they were legal. Extra points if you can post why. 😉

Mavic 3, manual HDR, and lots of post processing.

View attachment 154024View attachment 154025View attachment 154026View attachment 154027View attachment 154028View attachment 154029
Vic-

These images are amazing. I loved the post-processing. Nice sharp, and vivid colors. The pano stitch is truly awesome.

I DO have a question. Can you recommend a high quality photo printer? My "Outdoor Photography" magazine list some ads but I'd rather ask from actual experienced photographers. I have a requset for a print of one of my images.

Dale
Miami

Wow! Never heard of AeroScope. Sounds amazing. I was up at our Forwards Festival site yesterday where they are setting up the stage etc. Gig is next w/e. Got some nice shots but it never occurred that my flight might have been monitored. Would never fly when the concert is on of course nor when people in the site. Just read up about AeroScope on the dji site-potent piece of kit!

Did you take these with the zoom lens on the Mavic 3? I can see how that could really help keep out of the restricted area and still get some closer looking shots.

Really amazing images!!

Here's a video that details AeroScope rather well for those that never heard of it.

Reactions: NorthEastJohn
GREAT SHOTS...I will be in Denver next month and would like to get some s shots of the stadium...can you please tell me what I would have to do to keep it legal....Where did you launch from?

I DO have a question. Can you recommend a high quality photo printer? My "Outdoor Photography" magazine list some ads but I'd rather ask from actual experienced photographers. I have a requset for a print of one of my images.
Dale - Take a look at the Canon Pixma Pro 200. Makes beautiful prints (true "photo quality"). Not cheap. But if you want quality, there is nothing cheap that will do the job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13