DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Save multiple settings as snapshot and use them in flight

jpblcm

Reactions
Hello All,
I'm new owner of Mavic, and cameraman/editor since 1990. I use the Mavic Pro Platinum exclusively to shoot footages. And I have set all parameters to maximum smoothness (gimbal, joystick responsiveness...). But some points to film are sometime far away in distance and to save power I wish to save my smooth settings to use them only when recording and back to "normal" (I mean no more smooth commands but fast) settings when taking and searching the right position or to return to landing point.
I have not read all the numerous posts here but as my research does not give me answers I open a new post. I hope not a multiple duplicated one...
Thanx in advance.

Maybe you can swith to Sport mode to go to your points and come back to P mode when you need to shoot

Ok, I was thinking of that, but I read that home point cannot be set in sport mode. Switching modes in flight is possible without loosing settings when switching back ?
I'll test that in a safe area and come post a retex. Thanx for the tip Maverick78

Ok, I was thinking of that, but I read that home point cannot be set in sport mode. Switching modes in flight is possible without loosing settings when switching back ?
I'll test that in a safe area and come post a retex. Thanx for the tip Maverick78
I dont know for the Home point, but parameters on gps mode are not lost when you switch backup from sport mode

Takeoff in normal gps mode, then switch to sport mode once it gets above 10 or 20 feet. Then switch back to non sport mode for your pre configured filming mode, then Back to sport mode to get back home..

thanx All, it works fine !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan