DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scalable Font Size

wolframmitbach

Reactions
Looks like I'm not the only old guy in this forum. I have 3 Mavic drones - Mini, Air and Air 2. My problem is that the font size of the DJI GO 4 and DJI Fly are quite small and not scalable. I use a relatively big smartphone (Samsung Note 9) and tablet (Samsung Tab S6) but the script is hard to read under certain conditions. Probably I'm not the only one with this problem. Wouldn't it be a valid requirement to have scalable font sizes? How to forward such a request to DJI?
Thanks for helping.
Rgds Wolfram

If you haven’t found a solution to your scalable font size problem, on an iPhone/iPad you can use the accessibility option to make a custom size magnification window in normal or high contrast. I drag it between the telemetry and battery info as needed. I do not have android, but they may have a similar accessibility feature. Good luck!CAA856B1-C051-43D5-B488-BDE3F5976E49.jpeg

Last edited:
uskydive2 thanks for helping. I have android tablet and phone. Changing the font size of the device doesn't impact the font size in the DJI apps! Android has some similar accessibility window which I wasn't aware of i have to play with. Nevertheless DJI should provide some settings in the apps to help readability of the tiny icons/graphics.
Thanks for the info.
Regards Wolfram

I have an older Android (Samsung A5) that has accessibility settings to help with this. In settings go to accessibility>vision and select "high contrast fonts" and "magnification". With magnification, triple tap the area of the screen that you want to expand. It makes it easy to check battery level, altitude, etc without straining the eyes.

Reactions: wolframmitbach
Hi Bosco Bear works with my galaxy tab s6 slightly different but works! Thanks for the help. Interestingly it seems not to work with my note 9.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu