DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scary 'Slaughterbots' video

TimesTen

Reactions
Scary 'Slaughterbots' video shows danger of autonomous killer drones

Reactions: Pipes101
Real world is way more scary than anything that you can find on TV or in the movies. I can see this becoming a reality, if it isn't already.

Reactions: copterbob
interesting and pretty simple. Add a rogue A.I. to this and we can have complete paranoia
:)

Reactions: txfiremedic
I highly doubt those little drones could do anything, if I know anything about drones its wind is the enemy and those little drones I doubt could fight any significant wind. Yes the U.S deployed drones before similar to the video but I don't think they were the size of micro drones.

I highly doubt those little drones could do anything, if I know anything about drones its wind is the enemy and those little drones I doubt could fight any significant wind. Yes the U.S deployed drones before similar to the video but I don't think they were the size of micro drones.

If only they had an office desk top fan, it could of saved all that running around, just stand behind the fan and they would have all been perfectly safe :D;)

Everone knoes there's always a simple way of defeating evil killer machines.
Bit like simply climbing stairs to avoid the original killer Daleks, 'exterminate exterminate' :D

That is a silly video, by their logic we should go back to spears and stones for our warfighters. Modern unmanned systems allow us to strike at targets without risking a human life, with unparalleled precision. Not to mention, we have the capability shown in the video today, the Perdix micro-UAV Swarm deployed from FA-18 fighter jets.

Just like any new weapon of war, it will change the battlefield and allow new opportunities for good and evil. And with every new technology comes a way to defeat it. We will not see drone dystopia anytime soon...

Reactions: born2drone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne