DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scotty Kilmer: 5 Tools Stupid People Buy Including a Mavic

I've watched him here and there.
I can't watch too much of him, because he's totally obnoxious, and as of late, has been extremely click bait oriented.
I watched the video, and he makes it sound like DJI sent him the Mavic for free, like they were hoping he'd do a video on it.
What the idiot doesn't realize is, DJI is an industry leader in consumer, and prosumer drones.
Whatever happened to his drone, was either BS, and it's working fine, or he's an idiot, and too obnoxious to allow DJI to help him.
I've been a DJI customer for a little over a year now, and when I first ordered my Mavic 2 Pro, and SMART controller, there were issues.
The emailed me a free shipping label, diagnosed the issue, and sent it back in a timely manner.
I've never had problems with their customer service, so if he's having issues, it's all on him, not DJI.
Yeah. He has definitely become more tired to click bait than meaningful content over the past year or more. When he first started, he was much more informative. I’m sure he’s making a mint, which I don’t begrudge him whatsoever.

Reactions: Kentucky Ranger
Wow! Look at the Risers on that intake. They are effin Giant!!! C00L Car. Probably gets great gas milage as well

MPG's are actually pretty decent since she only weighs in at 2200 lbs.

My 69 Road Runner and 70 Trans Am's get far worse, but my Land Cruiser puts them all to shame with about 8mpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan