DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen Cramped

Hmmm......point makes thread this in some good.
If the grippers go lightly, danger there is of device clamping happening not. Tablet ground to fall and smashy to pieces there is chance of.
Unhappy user be and then jumpy with rage like Yosemite Sam!

Hmmm......point makes thread this in some good.
If the grippers go lightly, danger there is of device clamping happening not. Tablet ground to fall and smashy to pieces there is chance of.
Unhappy user be and then jumpy with rage like Yosemite Sam!
it is because designed grippers did not recognize nor predict phone screen real estate enlargement to boundaried extents. Enlarged screens extending out to phone's boundary were not existent when rc grippers were breadboarded for mass production, year what?
Its a flaw today for certain unless phone display can be shrunk to evade gripper obstruct

Is there an exponential record filed timestamped to track user exponential change?

it is because designed grippers did not recognize nor predict phone screen real estate enlargement to boundaried extents. Enlarged screens extending out to phone's boundary were not existent when rc grippers were breadboarded for mass production, year what?
Its a flaw today for certain unless phone display can be shrunk to evade gripper obstruct
Yes, gripper man designer foresee not phone screen design change.
DJI blame for having crystal ball not.

In future, DJI use gypsies in R&D team will.

Reactions: Kazzaaz and RWD
Yes, gripper man designer foresee not phone screen design change.
DJI blame for having crystal ball not.

In future, DJI use gypsies in R&D team will.
No, the edge screens are to stay. Grippers must articulate improved design to acommodate. It will come. Principled upon claw design concept that won't obstruct software interfacing user fingerings. The science is called ergonomics i believe. They gotta update design from brute tire rubber to articulated claw micro touchdown lowprofile

That sound you just heard was my head exploding. How do you spell aneurysm, just in case I need it at ER??

That sound you just heard was my head exploding. How do you spell aneurysm, just in case I need it at ER??
Yes, the Force is strong with DJI think I.
The gripperings make not to crush telephonic devices may not.
Screen sizes bigger get and DJI must learn the way of the Jedi.

The idea & concept are fully taken, agree
This is evolution, of course by man's wantings

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada