DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen Freeze return to Home stops working

As to the rth not working, I cannot say. I have never used it, nor do I want to. I would rather be in control and flying by numbers than let it fly itself home.

Nobody wants to use an airbag either, and it may not even save your life. But I sure as heck want it to work when needed. I pay attention to my RTH settings, and test it to make sure it works as expected.

If the OP's RTH button really didn't initiate RTM after a long-press, I would advise testing it in a controlled setting to see if it is an issue with the RC. (My gut feeling is that it does work but in the heat of the moment it was not long-pressed.)

Mike

Hi all thank you all for you time and awesome advice.. I also found out that the screen freeze is only because my phone RAM ran out.. so I have to turn apps off and reset my RAM and the phone stopped freezing as for the RTH I just pressed it half way and it gives off that sound. But you have to press it the second time and it will work.. so sorry my bad. But I appreciate all your input and advice
Cheers
Daasmangi

Reactions: WAXMAN
I hope you didnt jump on the firmware rollback wagon before you figured out it was an overloaded phone problem.
Hope you have it figured out!

Reactions: daasmangi
I hope you didnt jump on the firmware rollback wagon before you figured out it was an overloaded phone problem.
Hope you have it figured out!

Hahaha I already did but it’s all good. It’s easy to update to the latest firmware.
Cheers

Reactions: daasmangi
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_