DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen info display in white difficult to see.

Rex Peters

Reactions
Hello MM pilots. I don’t know about your eyes but I find it hard to read the info in the fly app that is in White Colour (Canadian spelling).. lol. It would be nice to be able to change the colour scheme or expand the icons by tapping them to be able to see the info easier. This is coming from a 60 year old with a iPhone 7.
As I side note, I have transition glasses so on a nice sunny day, They get pretty dark where I need to take my glasses off just to see the the screen. What a pain in the @$$.

Reactions: chuckm
Hello MM pilots. I don’t know about your eyes but I find it hard to read the info in the fly app that is in White Colour (Canadian spelling).. lol. It would be nice to be able to change the colour scheme or expand the icons by tapping them to be able to see the info easier. This is coming from a 60 year old with a iPhone 7.
As I side note, I have transition glasses so on a nice sunny day, They get pretty dark where I need to take my glasses off just to see the the screen. What a pain in the @$$.

Since that change is not going to take place anytime to soon , you might consider going to your accessibility panel on your phone and change the contrast and zoom use which can really aid in seeing areas on your phone /

I am using the 11 Pro max so yours may be different but the concepts should be the same.

IMG_8161.PNG

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Coal

Since that change is not going to take place anytime to soon , you might consider going to your accessibility panel on your phone and change the contrast and zoom use which can really aid in seeing areas on your phone /

I am using the 11 Pro max so yours may be different but the concepts should be the same.

View attachment 94319

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Coal
Ok thanks for the info. Unfortunately those changes didn’t affect the size of the font within the fly app but using the zoom box within the phone accessibility menu works great. Just need to set it up when doing my preflight checks. Thank you?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I know what you mean about the transition lenses. I got a second set of prescription lenses without transitions for flying, and then I found in sunny snow conditions I was blinded by the light. So I then got a set of yellow-tinted over-the-glasses sunglasses from Costco. They work well, but what a pain it is to carry so much crap around. The white text in the Fly app was a terrible design decision. You can read it if you point the camera at something dark... sometimes.

Reactions: OregonEd
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada