DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen shade for new 8.3" iPad Mini 6?

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
I've had a screen shade that I could use for my iPhone or large enough to for a smaller iPad, probably up to 7.x". But my new iPad Mini6 is just a tad large for it, accomodating 7.9" minis, but a bit short to accommodate the new one.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a screen shade for the new iPad Mini 6.

there are many many types of screen shades on Amazon or E bay ,probably a decent one would be a Yx brand like the one i use on my I pad
if you type in the I pad model then you should see the different one available

there are many many types of screen shades on Amazon or E bay ,probably a decent one would be a Yx brand like the one i use on my I pad
if you type in the I pad model then you should see the different one available
I did type that in on Amazon but only 7.9". I have one of that size but it doesn't fit my 8.3".

Reactions: old man mavic
try E Bay and just put in shade or hood for 8 to 8.5 inch tablet
most of them say which tablets they are suitable for

Bump...
I am still looking for a screen shade for an 8.3" tablet. The 7.9" ones are all over and easy to find (I already have one) but that size comes up more than 1/4" (10mm ?) short on my new iPad. Any ideas?

It's been 9 months since you were looking for a sun shade for your iPad Mini 6. I just purchased a Mini 6 for my new Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 never thinking that I wouldn't be able to find a shade. I've exhausted Amazon. Did you ever find one? I'm at the point of cutting down a larger one. But would rather have one made for the purpose. A forum search yielded no results. Thanks.

It's been 9 months since you were looking for a sun shade for your iPad Mini 6. I just purchased a Mini 6 for my new Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 never thinking that I wouldn't be able to find a shade. I've exhausted Amazon. Did you ever find one? I'm at the point of cutting down a larger one. But would rather have one made for the purpose. A forum search yielded no results. Thanks.
No, I haven 't yet found a shade for the iPad Mini 6. What I ended up doing is "rebending" my older shade that *almost* fit the iPm6 so it would work. Apple often gums up the works with new features that don't seem compatible with anything else. Sounds a little like DJI. What frustrated me even more was that the iPm6 has a USB-c connector rather than a Lightning connector. So I had to run around with different cables in case I used my iPhone XR. But strangely, the iPhone 13 still has a lightning connector, so even (until a month or so ago) if you bought two Apple devices they'd have different connecting/charging ports. [DJI Goggles 2 anyone?]. Did I read right that the iPhone 14 still has a Lightning connector?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21