DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scuba & Drone Expedition to Bonaire

roflyer

Reactions
Here is the video of our fantastic expedition to the Diver’s Paradise Island: Bonaire in tue Dutch Caribbean:

Reactions: Bradwheat
Absolutely brilliant, 1st class. I done a try drive a couple of years ago in Sint Maarten, loved it, I’m now in the prosess taking my padi exam then back to Sint Maarten for the practical test.

Thanks soooo much for sharing, quality of your filming was out of this world.;)

Reactions: roflyer
Incredible video! Loved it! Been diving for 8 years and Bonaire is on our bucket list for sure. Heading to Cozumel over Christmas and can't wait. I need to check the drone rules, but I hope it's not an issue. Great idea to close the video with divers in the plane window! Just awesome.

Reactions: roflyer
Absolutely brilliant, 1st class. I done a try drive a couple of years ago in Sint Maarten, loved it, I’m now in the prosess taking my padi exam then back to Sint Maarten for the practical test.

Thanks soooo much for sharing, quality of your filming was out of this world.;)

Thank you, I'm glad you liked that much! Good luck in your PADI Scuba checkout in St Marteen, welcome to this wonderful underwater world!!

Reactions: Porky
Incredible video! Loved it! Been diving for 8 years and Bonaire is on our bucket list for sure. Heading to Cozumel over Christmas and can't wait. I need to check the drone rules, but I hope it's not an issue. Great idea to close the video with divers in the plane window! Just awesome.

Thank you very much, Bonaire is absolutely fantastic. You don't need a boat to dive, just drive along the island and pick one of dozens of divesites! All in your own pace and time! Drone rules are pretty much the same in the US, lots of beautiful and unpopulated places to fly!

Reactions: TKsMavicAir
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme