DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card

Bryman

Reactions
I bought a new micro SD card for my MA but it won't record because the speed is too slow. Can someone tell me what is the best SD card to buy? I also plan to get a new SD card for my Galaxy S5 that I am using only for flying my Mavic Air. Thank you in advance for any help.

I bought a new micro SD card for my MA but it won't record because the speed is too slow. Can someone tell me what is the best SD card to buy? I also plan to get a new SD card for my Galaxy S5 that I am using only for flying my Mavic Air. Thank you in advance for any help.

I use the Sandisk extreme plus. It works really well and I haven't had a failure in 3 years. I have also used the Sandisk ultra but only for HD footage or pictures. UHD (4k) needs the higher write speeds of the extreme

Thank you for your replies. After looking at the prices on Amazon I decided to order a couple of the SanDisk ultra 64 gigs. Will try them and see how they work.

If you're not happy with those, you can find some other commonly used memory cards that'll work here.

DO NOT buy a 64gb card,, get 2 32gb cards. The formatting on the 64gb card is a pain in the butt! The 32gb cards will play on more devices

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan