DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Cool, some good air on the couple of the biffs, ha!
This video does what so few others do here -- it makes you forget that it's shot on the drone and instead concentrate on the subject. Good editing (and a tight sub 3 minute time) and great smooth piloting and camera work accomplishes this beautifully.

A pleasure to watch. Thank you.

This video does what so few others do here -- it makes you forget that it's shot on the drone and instead concentrate on the subject. Good editing (and a tight sub 3 minute time) and great smooth piloting and camera work accomplishes this beautifully.

A pleasure to watch. Thank you.
Wow, Thanks for that compliment! I enjoyed flying, filming, and tubing! :)

Wow, that was seriously cool. Nice job! You sure do have good command of that drone, looks like you had fun filming too, nice high speed following passes.

Were you using any of the automated options or was that flown all manually? I just did similar recording a mates first successful run of his boat (without it catching on fire or dying...) and only afterwords did I think of using follow me or something

Reactions: JoeCec
Were you using any of the automated options or was that flown all manually? I just did similar recording a mates first successful run of his boat (without it catching on fire or dying...) and only afterwords did I think of using follow me or something

Initially, I tried to use the tracking and follow modes, but the movements were just too fast! I had to switch into sport mode and do the flying manually.

It has been my experience, with my current settings, (tracking and follow modes) that anything above 20MPH is really difficulty to get close in and centered shots. Even flying manually it was a challenge.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum