DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Search and Rescue for my missing Pizza :}

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I think having a really good zoom on the drone would be amazing < i would not have to fly anywhere but above my house.
On the Air 2S , the zoom is really only good at 2 times .

Note the entire flight took place above my deck, no cars were flown over.

Today the pizza guy was an hour late, and so I went looking for his lost soul. knowing my pizza was gong to die soon.

This week had plenty of Storms and Lighting shots , and with each storm comes a pizza .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm or find your pizza.

I think having a really good zoom on the drone would be amazing < i would not have to fly anywhere but above my house.
On the Air 2S , the zoom is really only good at 2 times .

Note the entire flight took place above my deck, no cars were flown over.

Today the pizza guy was an hour late, and so I went looking for his lost soul. knowing my pizza was gong to die soon.

This week had plenty of Storms and Lighting shots , and with each storm comes a pizza .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm or find your pizza.

Zoom on the Air2 is okay most of the time except when you go to 4X in 1080p (my video setting). Esp in lower light, the video become so grainy - not really usable. Can get up to 2x or so and it be pretty decent. If you use 2.4 or 4k - then 4x is not an issue you'll deal with. Hopefully with the 2S, DJI improved 4x some with the better camera sensor.

Lol did you ever get the pizza , I kept thinking there was going to be rain and lightning. lolllllll
The guy forgot the breadsticks so he went back to get them , and never had time to come back, it was an hour latter.
It was fun , however I really want a better zoom now. Not just for finding the pizza guy but also for the Lightning shots and the Cleveland skyline that is in the Geo Zone .

Im hoping the Mavic 3 provides some incentive there for me.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan