DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Seeking opinions on Lumafussion app

Stevee7270

Reactions
Hi all,
Just after some opinions on Lumafussion for editing video.
Quite expensive to purchase @ $46:99.
I’ve just purchased an iPad mini 5 256G and contemplating purchasing this app but sooooo expensive?

Hi all,
Just after some opinions on Lumafussion for editing video.
Quite expensive to purchase @ $46:99.
I’ve just purchased an iPad mini 5 256G and contemplating purchasing this app but sooooo expensive?
I use LumaFusion on iPad Pro and I find it easy to use and it can export in many formats. Not sure where you got the price from as it’s not normally that expensive. It’s normally around $28 USD / GBP ? Edit:- I see you are in Perth so are probably referring to Aussie Dollars.

Lu,a fusion is great. I wouldn’t call
£29, $29 for a 4k pro editor is not expensive in my opinion

I use it for all my drone footage

Lumafusion is great, and I use it for quick jobs. But, it’s by no means a pro level video editor.

I have the Lumafusion/Ipad mini 5 combination and can't recommend it highly enough. It eats H.265 4k 30fps footage from my Mavic 2 Zoom for breakfast! Check the last 4 or 5 videos on my channel.

All were edited on an Ipad Mini 5, which of course doubles as an excellent display for video feed during flight. I've been able to easily use LUTs too. I love being able to capture video while I'm on holiday, use an adapter to transfer the footage straight to the ipad, edit, then upload all from the comfort of my holiday apartment sofa, bedroom, toilet (!), or on the beach if I choose. With a young family and full time job, doing away with the tomfoolery of finding time to sit at a desktop PC is a massive bonus. The other thing is that it exports the project about 3 times faster than my desktop too. I previously used DaVinci Resolve (free version), which is also excellent, but nothing beats the flexibility of editing on the go.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman