DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SEGWAY NINEBOT PRO and Mavic

GooniesNeverDie

Reactions
My Girl got me a Segway Ninebot Pro for Fathers Day since I basically hijack my sons Chinese Hoverboard.

Man it is super cool! Anyone else have one?

On the verge of getting a Pro Mini... Had a hoverboard in the past and currently using an electric kick scooter to move around most of the time.
Would really be fun but the only thing is I don't know really where / when I'd be riding it here, not much very apppropriate space for it...

So far it goes anywhere. I mean my sons hover board won't go on dirt etc. this one goes in sand, grass and dirt. Can even drive it off a curb.

Reactions: ridditz
Yes, I have one and it is almost as fun to ride it as it is to fly the Mavic. I use it on dirt trails all of the time. My dog likes it because now she can run and I can keep up with her. My next move will be to fly the Mavic while I am riding the Segway.

I have ninebot one s2 but now i'm using gotway msuper v3 it's one wheel and the reason i'm using gotway msuper because i can go off road :)

Ain't fair.
I have to walk .
:(

I'm working on it! I've put over 50 miles on it since I got it a WEEK AGO!

Reactions: Pablo
Got one.

Love huntin Pokemon with it, and getting stares from joggers. One lady said "cheater!"

Havent use it w the mavic. I like to stay in one place to fly

I do love mine. I got another one so my kids will go riding with me. I've got over 80 miles on mine. My newer I was able to downgrade the firmware.

I live in the burbs, and while technically there ARE a few 'cycle paths' on the main roads they have locals doing 40 mph on petrol-driven scooters.

I guess I could pop to the local shops on one, but I'd get better exercise on a bike - or just use a petrol scooter, since they get something like 100 miles to the gallon and can do 40 or 50 mph (and you won't look silly wearing some safety gear...)

Think I'll pass for now, until they make wheels big enough to go up steps :)

Reactions: Creepyfatguy
I live in the burbs, and while technically there ARE a few 'cycle paths' on the main roads they have locals doing 40 mph on petrol-driven scooters.

I guess I could pop to the local shops on one, but I'd get better exercise on a bike - or just use a petrol scooter, since they get something like 100 miles to the gallon and can do 40 or 50 mph (and you won't look silly wearing some safety gear...)

Think I'll pass for now, until they make wheels big enough to go up steps :)

Well first of all, these are not for exercise. They truly are for getting around. 15 miles on a charge, and they're consistent and quiet as a church mouse. 11 mph isn't hauling *** but it's plenty for me.

They can go over pretty big obstacles. I also roll mine off curbs! Fun

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard