DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Self leveling question

migmatite67

Reactions
I know the drone is always stabilizing but I had it at a hover deciding how I wanted to fly a particular location when the drone started to drift up rather suddenly without any stick input from me. I quickly adjusted so as not to have the drone rapidly rise. Is this normal? Like I said I know the drone is constantly making adjustments but they are small adjustments. The same flight , the video feed was lost several times with my iPhone. The upper left of the screen indicated the aircraft was disconnected but 1) it did not attempt RTH and 2) I was able to control it with the remote. Am I missing something? Does my MP need servicing? Thanks for any input.

Happy flying!

Richard

Try a new cord - clean the crud out of the iphone port that you hook it up to - dust and debris and lint - maybe you lost some satellites and went from gps mode to atti mode. Lots of stuff could have happened. If you can add the flight log someone maybe able to analyze it for you.

Maybe it did start a Return to Home as the remote indicated and was rising to the set height. It could have then reconnected as you took control again.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31