DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sell or keep?

KayserSoeze

Reactions
I own Mavic Pro Platinum and Phantom 4 Advanced atm. Would it be a good idea to sell both and buy Mavic 2 Pro? I'm tempted because of the portability. And the options Mavic 2 have. There is 2 things that bother me though: I really like to use a remote with an integrated screen as in Phantom 4 Advanced Also, I think the Phantom 4 handles strong winds MUCH better than my Mavic Pro.

The first one I can live with.
The second one, is Mavic 2 more suited for strong winds than Mavic Pro?

I own Mavic Pro Platinum and Phantom 4 Advanced atm. Would it be a good idea to sell both and buy Mavic 2 Pro? I'm tempted because of the portability. And the options Mavic 2 have. There is 2 things that bother me though: I really like to use a remote with an integrated screen as in Phantom 4 Advanced Also, I think the Phantom 4 handles strong winds MUCH better than my Mavic Pro.

I have all three machines. The M2 handles wind better than the P4 due to it's lower aero profile. The M2 has much more power than the M1 and the 4s battery performance is exceptional. Shooting 360 panos in the wind the M2 breezes through photo sequences where the Platinum times out and the P4P/A struggles.

I find the P4s with integrated screens annoying as you can't switch devices. Would much rather have a Crystalsky or tablet on a USB cable.

Sell the Platinum for the Mavic 2

Had Phantom 4 pro obsydian. Sold after few flights with my mavic 2. Never looked back on phantom. Phantom is just old, outdated design from the time when drones used 3rd party camera and there was no another option to install it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom