DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini September view of Isle aux Coudres in Charlevoix, Québec, Canada

Thanks for sharing and I agree about the sudden movement.

Check your settings for your drone and see if you can change the settings to slow them down.

Absolutely beautiful area. Fond memories of our motorcycle venture through the area on our way to the east coast via the North Shore and the Gaspe. Probably my favourite trip.

Yes, smoother movement of the drone would improve the video. Not familiar with the Mini, but there are likely adjustments that can be made through the App that would help.

You can see an edit of my fligth in this beautiful island in the midle of the St-Lawrence river.

Your input will be appreciate
Beautiful place! Thanks for sharing. I would suggest not turning as much. Pick a direction and stick with it for a while. Maybe try some straight down shots. Looks like some cool texture that I bet would really pop. Also, the sky takes up half your image, but it's the ground that's the focal point. Try angling your camera down so 2/3 of your shot is ground.

Thanks for sharing and I agree about the sudden movement.

Check your settings for your drone and see if you can change the settings to slow them down.
Beautiful footage.
The following might be useful for adjusting those settings
Good luck from SW Ontario

Salut Patrick, I traveled at many places in Quebec but never went to l'Isle-aux-coudres. I travel mainly on adventure motorcycle. Last summer I did a loop from Montérégie to Gaspésie, mostly off-road. Unfortunately, I didn't have my Mini at that time. I can't wait for next summer and travel with my drone!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLoucks