DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Serial number

Brian3364

Reactions
Crashed drone when I got it back it had different serial number.How do I chance it with Faa

Who do I contact with registration questions or problems?
You may email registration questions to [email protected]. Live phone support is also available at (877) 396-4636 or international (703) 574-6777 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.

If you registered under Section 336, you don't need to change anything. You should attach the same FAA registration number to all of your drones.

I've seen a handful of folks here mistakenly register under 107 when their intent is 336. If you did that, then you need to log in to your FAA DroneZone account, go to the 107 dashboard, and delete it from your registered inventory. Then add the new aircraft under the 336 dashboard if that is your intent. You'll have to pay another $5.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Who do I contact with registration questions or problems?
You may email registration questions to [email protected]. Live phone support is also available at (877) 396-4636 or international (703) 574-6777 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
I recently purchased registration labels from drone-registration.net that apply to all my drones. Before that I simply created my own self adhesive labels and placed them on the body of my M2P and on the arm of my Inspire 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato