DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Serious Issue (Help Needed)

:cool:Quick question, how do I listen to music via headphones when I fly because every time the app gives me a verbal notification my music stops and I love my music so how I keep djigo4 from stopping my music?
You do not want music from headphones to block verbal notifications. They are there for a reason. The Mavic batteries don't last so long that this should be a hardship.

Reactions: Kilrah and JSKCKNIT
:cool:Quick question, how do I listen to music via headphones when I fly because every time the app gives me a verbal notification my music stops and I love my music so how I keep djigo4 from stopping my music?

I’d rather also hear the controller’s warnings, or the approach of a low flying heli or other aircraft, or the sound of my drone to locate it if I lost VLOS with it, than the drumbeats of my favorite bands. It would be better to not wear headphones while flying your drone. But I think you knew that answer already. To be honest, I dont think the sound can be cut off from interrupting the music app.

You do not want music from headphones to block verbal notifications. They are there for a reason. The Mavic batteries don't last so long that this should be a hardship.
Well I am an exile to pilot and honestly, music is my world and it makes the flight to me much more than the boring flight with no sound. Because I don’t like listening to cars pass nearby or the agitating train. It’s a beautiful day and I love setting the mood with a good song and also, my tablet speakers don’t work anyway. They stopped after I dropped my tablet.

Okay, I'm out. Good luck to you and yours.

music is my world and it makes the flight to me much more than the boring flight with no sound.
That's great. It's good to enjoy things. But you need to shut off the music, at least to the degree that you can hear warnings from your controller, as well as the world around you when you're out flying in public.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
He'll be on next week crying his drone blew away, cause he didn't hear the high wind warning or some other warning that causes him to crash. Yep I gone now too

I’m thinking maybe you should get a nice flight sim and you can sit a blast your music and fly around with no danger to yourself or others.

You thread title certainly says it all in regards to yourself

For now, just turn off the bottom sensors, the ultrasonic ones not the camera landing one and leave it off, that may solve the problem for now. Not really needed anyway.

i never said i
You say buying a thousand dollar drone is the only thing keeping you from dying of bordum and your so broke you can't afford your bills or to fix your drone. Why not take up a hobby that will make you money. You live in the sticks try wood carving good money in selling the pieces you make. theres 100's of hobbies that can make you money from home and sell on the internet. Learn leather crafting, make small wood boxes . Theres all kind of stuff to keep you from being board and can make you some money.
you say mind our own business but you brought up all your problems and now were just trying to help but all you say is shut up and how do I get my drone fixed. You fix your drone buy first getting your financial situation fixed then you can take care of Ma and sis and last the drone , come on use a little common sense here.
couldn't afford my bills, i said the reason i am so broke in one of my replies and its because i having to pay for all my moms medical bills and all her meds because she has cancer of the esophagus and Im paying for the most of it. other than that, i have lots of money, well, ill put it like this, i get 130 month, rent 425, all bills together usually $200-275, and then the rest I can do whatever with, but at the moment Im having to take all the money from my savings and pay for my moms medical bills, and her meds because she doesn't have healthcare.

This is why i am broke, its not because I don't have the money. I also occasionally do landscaping for a friend like cutting grass pressure washing for round $50+ but again im broke because of my moms medical expenses.

Btw, I said all the above so people wouldn't think i am poor because im broke, now youll know why im broke

With your drone safely on the ground, press the power button once and let go, then press it again and hold for about 2 seconds.

Reactions: BD0G and AnzacJack
Hey dude, I was sorry to read about the troubles your family are going through. Life can be very very hard to deal with sometimes and I understand that you would need a fun exciting hobby like drone flying to escape from time to time. I really hope your mothers treatment helps her to get better very soon.

Good luck with your drone. Stay safe and best of luck.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Hey dude, I was sorry to read about the troubles your family are going through. Life can be very very hard to deal with sometimes and I understand that you would need a fun exciting hobby like drone flying to escape from time to time. I really hope your mothers treatment helps her to get better very soon.

Good luck with your drone. Stay safe and best of luck.
Thank you for your kind words with all the negative comments I get on here it helps to hear from some friendly people so thank Yu. And thank you for what you said about my mother, she’s taking it hard that she’s gonna lose her hair due to her radiation treatments, I just didn’t think it would be this expensive, it’s draining me hard but for her it’s worth every cent.

Reactions: Point Zero
Have a rest from the internet mate. People are not kind when they are not face to face. I do hope you get some kind of help, but this prob isn’t the place

You on of a *****, whatcha what your saying! Me being broke because I’m having to pay to take care of my mother is not a sob story you heartless motherfucker so if you want to leave harsh replies that do nothing but show what an ******* you are, take that **** somewhere else and as far as being confused, that’s because your a cocky sarcastic son of a ***** who evidently oesnt ******* read what I *******!

I said I got money, the only, THE ONLY reason I am really low on money right now is because I’m having to pay for my mother’s medical expenses due to her cancer, did you not read when I clearly said that. Other than that, I have money, **** I had enough to buy my mavic after my rent and bills were paid and even after that I had $500 left, I’ll say for the last time, I’m really low on money because IM HAVING TO PAY FOR MY MOTHERS MEDICAL EXPENSES DUE TO HER CANCER. And the tablet if you must know, was purchased with money my sister gave me for my 33rd bday feb 14th. Now, take your ******** sarcastic replies elsewhere because all your trying to do here is **** with people. Newsflash, I don’t want to hear it so **** the **** off *****!
My friend. This is now the second time you verbally insulted me. for the same post I made weeks ago.
after which I apologized for being harsh. I recommend you go see a shrink for your problems.
no one here can help you with your mental state.

Reactions: Point Zero
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech