DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Set-Up New Drone to Old Controller

ry1206an

Reactions
Hi there - I lost my original drone, but DJI was able to send a new one that I am now trying to pair with the original controller. When I hold down the power button on the drone to start pairing, the app isn't able to pair with it and the drone starts just flashing yellow. I've tried a couple of different things, but can't get it. Are there any tips for how to fix this? I don't have an SD card installed in the drone yet - do I need that to pair with the controller? Thanks!

@ry1206an i believe that you do need a card in the drone for it to work

Reactions: shaneb50
Hi there - I lost my original drone, but DJI was able to send a new one that I am now trying to pair with the original controller. When I hold down the power button on the drone to start pairing, the app isn't able to pair with it and the drone starts just flashing yellow. I've tried a couple of different things, but can't get it. Are there any tips for how to fix this? I don't have an SD card installed in the drone yet - do I need that to pair with the controller? Thanks!

Have you tried the "physical button" method of pairing, it's 1:24min in the video ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest