DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Setting the cross-hairs

Sassy

Reactions
On a previous forum, the person mentions using a cross-hair on the go4 to enable precision flying and landing. The post didn't tell how to set that feature. Can anyone tell me how to set the cross-hair?

Reactions: Former Member
It is in the camera settings. click on the camera settings while connected and then click on the gear.

On a previous forum, the person mentions using a cross-hair on the go4 to enable precision flying and landing. The post didn't tell how to set that feature. Can anyone tell me how to set the cross-hair?
That was thunderdrones

You can turn on the grid lines (and center points if available) in the following section of DJI GO:

Here is one thread about it:

Crossharis 1.jpgCrossharis 2.jpg

I just noticed the "video caption" option. Anyone familiar with what that does? It would be nice to be able to timestamp some flights.

@Sassy, FYI, you won't be able to view/change the Center Points setting unless you're using an Apple device and DJI GO is not connected to the Mavic Air. For some reason, that setting disappears as soon as the Mavic Air connects to DJI GO.

Thanks msinger; I have often wondered what that captions switch was for, and now I know :)

@Sassy, FYI, you won't be able to view/change the Center Points setting unless you're using an Apple device and DJI GO is not connected to the Mavic Air. For some reason, that setting disappears as soon as the Mavic Air connects to DJI GO.
That doesn't make sense. A center point would be quite helpful for precise landings and flight. I am using my Iphone as the monitor. I do have the grid lines. I'll play with this in the morning. Thanks for the information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez