DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Settings Do Not Stay Engaged

Beartype

Reactions
Multi Flight Modes when turned on will not remain on. Same is true for obstacle avoidance setting. DJI has yet been unable to answer.

See video. Sorry it’s upside down.

/share.icloud.com/photos/0uNqZEgb9FIlNBfeD_bcLpqMQ#Chesterfield>

Multi Flight Modes when turned on will not remain on. Same is true for obstacle avoidance setting. DJI has yet been unable to answer.

See video. Sorry it’s upside down.

/share.icloud.com/photos/0uNqZEgb9FIlNBfeD_bcLpqMQ#Chesterfield>

The setting is not sticking because you have to be connected to the aircraft, which you are not because you turned off your RC. Now that then leaves the question of why the aircraft settings don't appear in the app when the aircraft and RC are both on and connected - those settings should be there. The SD error that you are seeing on the RC may be the reason for that - you need to fix that first.

The setting is not sticking because you have to be connected to the aircraft, which you are not because you turned off your RC. Now that then leaves the question of why the aircraft settings don't appear in the app when the aircraft and RC are both on and connected - those settings should be there. The SD error that you are seeing on the RC may be the reason for that - you need to fix that first.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is a video. The SD error was a separate issue. Not related.

When my controller is connected my aircraft icon disappears. It’s on the video.

When my controller is connected my aircraft icon disappears. It’s on the video.

Yes - I can see that, which is why I pointed out that it's not supposed to do that. The aircraft icon, battery icon etc. should all be there with the aircraft connected.

The SD error is the only anomalous thing that I see (other than the missing settings), which makes me suspect that it is related. How do you know that it is not related?

It's not related because the issue remains with a good SD Card. The other SD card issue was known issue.

Yes - I can see that, which is why I pointed out that it's not supposed to do that. The aircraft icon, battery icon etc. should all be there with the aircraft connected.

The SD error is the only anomalous thing that I see (other than the missing settings), which makes me suspect that it is related. How do you know that it is not related?
SAR104, if that is the issue, I still have an issue. ANy thoughts?

SAR104, if that is the issue, I still have an issue. ANy thoughts?

It's going to require isolating the problem, which could be the aircraft itself, the RC, the USB cable, the mobile device or the app.
Yes and Yes

That would appear to rule out the app, mobile device and cable, in which case it must be the RC or the aircraft. Is this a new aircraft/RC?

It's going to require isolating the problem, which could be the aircraft itself, the RC, the USB cable, the mobile device or the app.

That would appear to rule out the app, mobile device and cable, in which case it must be the RC or the aircraft. Is this a new aircraft/RC?
Actually, it is a replacement (new I guess) for one I damaged. The other did fly in multimode. Waiting to see what DJI Support says about that and the overall problem which they referred to their "internal team".

Actually, it is a replacement (new I guess) for one I damaged. The other did fly in multimode. Waiting to see what DJI Support says about that and the overall problem which they referred to their "internal team".
BTW, it flies perfectly, It just won't fly in multimode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkanoz86