DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

She Arrived Today And I Am Still On The Couch.

radop211

Reactions
Well, unboxed it, Charged everything, took it to a flying club field and oops...Gone. It was still flying so thru the snowy field I go a running.
.....Ya, found it and packed it up and took her home. Wind calmed down a bit just before sunset so I sent her up in the back yard. Uploaded the video to youtube but quit trying to figure out the link thing. I have a (mod removed Langage)to learn. Question, why are there so many drones online for sale New/Used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, unboxed it, Charged everything, took it to a flying club field and oops...Gone. It was still flying so thru the snowy field I go a running.
.....Ya, found it and packed it up and took her home. Wind calmed down a bit just before sunset so I sent her up in the back yard. Uploaded the video to youtube but quit trying to figure out the link thing. I have a ( mod removed Langage) to learn. Question, why are there so many drones online for sale New/Used.
On YouTube... open the video... after it starts playing tap the Share link. Then copy the link and paste it here. Your video will appear in the post .

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to join youtube and then post your video there, then copy and paste the link here to display your video. The reason it's done that way is because of the amount of compression required for the video and youtube does such a good job of doing just that.

Reactions: dirkclod
Question, why are there so many drones online for sale New/Used.
As stated, people get bored easily... and of course if they follow the rules the restrictions are getting more stringent.

For me, who love the hobby (been into R/C for the last 40 years) do indeed get bored unless I am flying some place new or maybe fast flying with FPV. This a big reason I am resurrecting some of my r/c sailplanes and 3D aerobatic planes. Now, unless it is really interesting I fly (multi-rotors) mainly for commercial aerial jobs. I do always take a drone with me when I travel, I have flown some fantastic areas and that always keeps me interested.

CDN Vet, son of a Vet, 18 years Correctional Officer dealing with PTSD now and not sure if becoming a pilot is the way too go but hey I need something to do so chasing a drone around the Niagara Peninsula seems to be today's option. Who knows what tomorrow brings.
Just wasn’t sure what you meant. 25 years retired GW.

Reactions: radop211
  • Haha
Reactions: Rchawks
.....Ya, found it and packed it up and took her home. Wind calmed down a bit just before sunset so I sent her up in the back yard. Uploaded the video to youtube but quit trying to figure out the link thing. I have a (mod removed Langage)to learn. Question, why are there so many drones online for sale New/Used.
Have you downloaded the app UAV Forecast it tells you the weather and wind, also did you calibrate the drone? You should do this for the first time. Keep flying, don't be discouraged.

Reactions: Rchawks
On YouTube... open the video... after it starts playing tap the Share link. Then copy the link and paste it here. Your video will appear in the post .
There are many reasons in selling used drones. In fact I just sold my Tello today on Ebay. I purchased in a couple of years ago when in the Philippines. I wanted to get some aerial footage on a piece I was working on and didn't bring a drone with me. It was cheap and I was able to get what I wanted, but with a lot of effort. It sat in a closet and I never used it again. Always looking to buy better and bigger drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet