DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sheltered in place and exploring new hobbies

waltermitty

Reactions
Hi, Raymond here and I am contemplating the purchase of a Mavic 2 Pro. When I went home for Mother's Day I tried my kid brother's toy grade drone. Since I didn't crash-n-burn during my first drone attempts, I figured I may possess enough neuromuscular skill to fly one.

I signed on here to learn about the realities that pilots face vis a vis the legal and practical restrictions. I'm just off the North end of Seattle's Boeing Field and my goal this year are laid back practice sessions in my back yard and performing periodic aeral shots to familiarize myself with the controls.

Thanks for posting of your successes and headaches, as they help orient me to the sport/hobby of drone flying.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I just finished reading through the Washington regional pilots thread. Then, ate dinner while taking a sample test online. Not too bad, about 80% so there is a chance I won't be wasting my exam fee. hah. once I pass the exam part, then I will select a drone model. Clearly much more reading and learning ahead. Back to lurking and learning !

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s a link to the full 70 page online only manual for the M2P to help you decide. Other god stuff too.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23