DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

I'll find something else. They not only shipped to Select customers, they shipped to others as well and not on a first come, first served basis. I have contacted them several times today and I feel like they could care less. I don't want their product and I won't support them as a customer.

I ordered during this morning’s live presentation and I received a Fed-Ex tracking number within a few hours however it didn’t recognize the tracking number until a few minutes ago (10:00 pm CST). Shenzhen China to Eau Claire, WI and it will arrive Tuesday before 10:30 am.

I ordered during the event as well with DJI select and I still haven’t received a shipping notification, still shows payment success. :( Hopefully I will get the good news with a shipping date tomorrow.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I waited to order until they emailed me my priority shipping code. I don't have DJI Select. My order was placed at 15:15 UTC and haven't received shipping notification yet though payment is completed. It'll come eventually =). I just hope it comes in before Labor Day. I'm looking forward to getting in some good stick time.

I waited to order until they emailed me my priority shipping code. I don't have DJI Select. My order was placed at 15:15 UTC and haven't received shipping notification yet though payment is completed. It'll come eventually =). I just hope it comes in before Labor Day. I'm looking forward to getting in some good stick time.
so does payment success mean payment is completed? :D

Got fed ex confirmation. Scheduled to be delivered Tuesday by 10:30 am. I ordered during presentation. As soon as it appeared for sale on app.
I got the Mavic 2 pro fly more.

Ordered a Mavic 2 Pro with Fly More Kit yesterday during the presentation from DJI Store in Europe with delivery to Sweden. They usually ship from UK with DHL Express.
Order has status Shipped since this morning but haven't received any tracking number yet.

[Edit] And 5 minutes later I got the tracking number in my mail. :) Shipped from China to Sweden with DHL Express.

Last edited:
they shipped to others as well and not on a first come, first served basis.
Some people just have no idea of what the real world is and what logistics mean it seems.

You know they'll have gotten thousands of orders, sometimes many within the same second, right? "First come first served" will obviously include a lot of randomness initially. Even if they tried to process things in order the'll have dozens of people packing things in parallel and one who took your label first may take more time than his neighbor...
Imagine someone dumping a bag of rice on you, and you being expected to catch each individual grain as it comes... or that there are 100 of you and between all of you must respect the order within the few seconds it lasts :rolleyes:

Anyway good for DJI, people with ridiculous expectations are always a pain to deal with, they're better off that way.

Last edited:
I'll find something else. They not only shipped to Select customers, they shipped to others as well and not on a first come, first served basis. I have contacted them several times today and I feel like they could care less. I don't want their product and I won't support them as a customer.

5 bucks says you never even ordered. Get out, please.

<- Non Select, ordered, shipped, arriving Tuesday.

I expected to order first thing in the morning but it took until about 2pm Pacific time for me to recover from the sticker shock and order, so no tracking number for me. Hopefully I don't get stuck in a batch to be made weeks later. Ended up ordering the Pro with goggles and fly more kit.

I expected to order first thing in the morning but it took until about 2pm Pacific time for me to recover from the sticker shock and order, so no tracking number for me. Hopefully I don't get stuck in a batch to be made weeks later. Ended up ordering the Pro with goggles and fly more kit.
Howdy from Wyoming @GringoLoco , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Ordered mine and got tracking info last night. This morning it shows scheduled delivery to Memphis, TN on Tuesday the 28th!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa