DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Got the “shipped” status early this morning. Later came the email from DJI that it had shipped along with the tracking number which did not show up on the Fedex system until just now. Scheduled for delivery Wednesday by 4:30. Got the pro and the fly more package.

Got my DJI Refresh email, too. Interestingly it’s active from the 27th August, though I won’t get the Mavic 2 Pro till the 29th.

Its paypal. The DJI site says "Payment Authorised" and paypal has the amount with "pending" next to it.
This isn't a bank issue but without knowing how DJI work its hard to guess.
They say 3-5 business days after payment *completed*. It maybe their way of delaying by not completing it until ready to ship.

My shipping date slipped from Tuesday to Wednesday overnight. Guess it took the system a day to catch up.

We must have ordered at the same time. I need to order from you two more sets of the tablet holder that fits over the crystal sky piece for P4P and Inspire 1v2 RC's. I ordered two before just cant remember the name. Xmas in Aug.!!!!!!
LOL Yes it it Christmas in August! The CrystalSky tablet adapter for the P4P / Inspire can be found HERE

Last edited:
I ordered the morning of the announcement, 2018-08-23 17:42:14 (UTC) according to the DJI "My Orders" page. This morning blue dot #4, "Shipped", lit up on the My Orders page. I don't see any shipping details though. Any idea where that info is?
Look for your email from DJI, it doesn't list on my order page in the DJI store but it is in the Shipment Confirmation email they send.

Did anyone actually get notification that their order shipped today? I ordered a Pro, but it has not shipped. NOT happy!
I placed my order this past Thursday two day age (@ 1900 hrs.) and today (Saturday) I received notification of shipping with FedEx tracking # and delivery date set for this Wednesday by 10:00 AM. ,a total of eight days. I paid online through Pay Pal and don't know it that made any difference. I have one question if any body has the answer. I want to use my Crystalsky 5.5 monitor for the Mavic pro 2 but the Crystalsky monitor does't have the updated Go 4 program yet. IOS and Android have the updated Go 4 program up and running, what's with that ?. I'll keep my fingers crossed looking for the update.

Same here. Extra battery and set of props. I knew I should have ordered those separately lol.
Yeah, From what I've been finding those that didn't simply order the drone or the drone + fly more package are shipping slower, since you ordered a battery and props it may take a little bit longer.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I placed my order this past Thursday two day age (@ 1900 hrs.) and today (Saturday) I received notification of shipping with FedEx tracking # and delivery date set for this Wednesday by 10:00 AM. ,a total of eight days. I paid online through Pay Pal and don't know it that made any difference. I have one question if any body has the answer. I want to use my Crystalsky 5.5 monitor for the Mavic pro 2 but the Crystalsky monitor does't have the updated Go 4 program yet. IOS and Android have the updated Go 4 program up and running, what's with that ?. I'll keep my fingers crossed looking for the update.
It looks like if you had the DJI CrystalSky adapter it won't work on the new Mavic 2 remote. I ran into the same issue when trying to install it on my Mavic Air, the slots in the handles are too small. So if you do have that adapter you may have to switch out your handles from your original Mavic Pro or Spark if you have one, that's what I did. Or go to something like a MavMount or the Polar Pro Mount

Its paypal. The DJI site says "Payment Authorised" and paypal has the amount with "pending" next to it.
This isn't a bank issue but without knowing how DJI work its hard to guess.
They say 3-5 business days after payment *completed*. It maybe their way of delaying by not completing it until ready to ship.
I paid with PayPal too, did you get an automated text from them asking if it was Fraud? I did, had to reply that I authorized it. I was paying with PayPal balance though not a credit card, mine shipped Thursday.

If you were actually reading instead of complaining....you’d see i said I ordered Thursday and got shipping notice today. That’s not one day.

Oh I forgot I'm the one complaining here...you and that MavicMT guy should have a little get together. Cut from the same cloth.

I paid with PayPal too, did you get an automated text from them asking if it was Fraud? I did, had to reply that I authorized it. I was paying with PayPal balance though not a credit card, mine shipped Thursday.

No email off them and i use paypal a lot (and have done for DJI previously). A large chunk of my earnings get paid into paypal so its used extensively.

48hrs now and nothing moving.

Not that this has anything to do with shipping. But I cannot find a case for this drone for the life of me. Everything through DJI is out of stock and no third-party companies are producing them yet.

It looks like if you had the DJI CrystalSky adapter it won't work on the new Mavic 2 remote. I ran into the same issue when trying to install it on my Mavic Air, the slots in the handles are too small. So if you do have that adapter you may have to switch out your handles from your original Mavic Pro or Spark if you have one, that's what I did. Or go to something like a MavMount or the Polar Pro Mount
I hope your wrong but this Wednesday will answer that issue. The mavic Air controller is slightly difference in size as depicted in the pictures i've seen of the new Mavic pro 2 controller. I can only hope that the controllers dimensions are the same. If not they will come out with a fix which will be a money maker.

No email off them and i use paypal a lot (and have done for DJI previously). A large chunk of my earnings get paid into paypal so its used extensively.

48hrs now and nothing moving.
Perhaps a paypal issue? Anyone experiencing the same?

Did you have a priority shipping code?
Ordered 08/23/18 9:36PM
RECEIVED conformation right away.

TO DATE ONLY SHIPPING LABEL HAS BEEN CREATED.

Coming from Shenzhen China to OK.
SCHEDULED DELIVERY
WED 08/29/2018 by 12:00PM

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne