DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

It would be fun to know how many units were packed & ready to ship on that first day as orders came in. I'd imagine they sold all of those fairly quickly. Those of us who don't have a "Shipped" status yet could be waiting for more units to "come off the assembly line" as they might say. I ordered on Thursday and payment was immediately verified but it was a little bit later in the day than some of the people who already have a shipping confirmation. When DJI tweeted out "It will ship today if you order from us!" it likely sparked a massive wave of orders.

Reactions: Colbymh
I ordered the Mavic 2 Zoom with Fly More on Fri 8-24 7:30 pm and recieved fed ex delivery tracking conf for Wed 8-29 before 4:30pm. This is crazy fast compared to original MP. I purchased the DJI Select membership for the 50% off the care refresh & future accessory discounts. The included prioritized shipping may have helped with the quick 5 day order to delivery date.

Hi All, strange question I know, but can someone please tell me what the dimensions of the Mavic 2 Pro box is ?

Doesn't seem to be anywhere online !!

If someone has one, could you please take a couple of quick measurements. Would really appreciate it.

Thanks !!

I ordered the Mavic 2 Zoom with Fly More on Fri 8-24 7:30 pm and recieved fed ex delivery tracking conf for Wed 8-29 before 4:30pm. This is crazy fast compared to original MP. I purchased the DJI Select membership for the 50% off the care refresh & future accessory discounts. The included prioritized shipping may have helped with the quick 5 day order to delivery date.

When I placed my order, it wouldn't accept the coupon for the 50% DJI Select off Care Refresh so I went ahead and bought it anyway. I chatted with them later about and was told that the coupon wasn't valid as the M2 was a new product.. :mad:

When I placed my order, it wouldn't accept the coupon for the 50% DJI Select off Care Refresh so I went ahead and bought it anyway. I chatted with them later about and was told that the coupon wasn't valid as the M2 was a new product.. :mad:

DId you use the Paypal link or the Checkout link?

I had the same issue and after chatting with a DJI rep, we found out that if you use the Paypal link, you do not get the opportunity to use the 50% coupon for DJI Select. If you use the Checkout button, you can enter in the coupon code and get the discount. So I canceled my order from yesterday that had not shipped, reordered the Mavic 2 Pro and got the 50% discount on the DJI Select at checkout.

Mine still shows wed, but it has alrdy left memphis tn and im in louisiana. Everytime anything comes here from memphis it will be the next day. Im sure it will go to jackson ms then monroe la. Im thinking i cld have it tomorrow or tues a day or so early.

Mine still shows wed, but it has alrdy left memphis tn and im in louisiana. Everytime anything comes here from memphis it will be the next day. Im sure it will go to jackson ms then monroe la. Im thinking i cld have it tomorrow or tues a day or so early.

Yeah mine is in Memphis with Wed delivery but that is ahead of schedule. I’ve received items the same day they have left Memphis if they leave in the middle of the night or super early in the AM. I feel like we may get them ahead of schedule.

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
From what i just read u get a clearance delay when its a huge shipment from another country. It has to be gone through. Usualy it will be released between 4 or 5 days. That sucks and most of the time thats my luck lol. So glad mine wasent delayed
I have a “Clearance delay” in AK and my scheduled delivery date of Wednesday has disappeared

From what i just read u get a clearance delay when its a huge shipment from another country. It has to be gone through. Usualy it will be released between 4 or 5 days. That sucks and most of the time thats my luck lol. So glad mine wasent delayed

Where did you “hear” it will take 4 to 5 days to clear??? This sounds ridiculous.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J