DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping from where?

ufgatorvet

Reactions
Ordered and label created for over a day sitting. Where does it ship from? Label says created in US and I thought these all come from overseas.

Thanks

I'm in Seattle and I think the last drone I got directly from China was the Phantom 2? My other drones shipping originated here in the US, I think the last DJI order shipped from Texas or California.

This is what "DJI Susan" said when asked the same question regarding the Mavic 3:
Hi there, it depends on the unit availability. We have warehouses in both the US and China. If the unit you purchase is not available/out of stock in the US, the package will be shipped from the China warehouse. The package will be packaged properly to avoid damage from shipping. Hope this is informative for you.

Ordered and label created for over a day sitting. Where does it ship from? Label says created in US and I thought these all come from overseas.

Thanks

Distributed amongst the warehouses here in the US from overseas.

Be patient. :)

Thanks
If you ordered from the DJI website like I did, they ship from California. On Tuesday, they offered free express 3 day shipping but you had to check a box to get it. I didn't see it so I'll be getting mine next Tuesday (I live in RI).

Mine was shipped from Ontario California.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_