DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping Mavic back to DJI for Repair.. Question

Chrizk0

Reactions
Hey guys,

So I’m ready to ship my mavic out to DJI because of some cam/gimbal issues I’ve been having and I’m wondering what to put in the box. Should I just ship the mavic body or everything that came in the (box) when purchased controller, props, etc.

The shipping label marks ‘2 pounds’ for the package, so I am concerned before shipping it out.

If any of you guys have had experience with returning your mavic for repair that would be great if you could help me out.

I had to send mine in for repair under care refresh and they told me just to send the mavic body no controller no battery but do include the gimbal cover and lock.

crazy i just shipped mine back, and had i known that the ups shipping they provided took over a week to get there, i would have shipped it my self.

anyway to your question. they told me send mavic & battery (gimbal clip lens hood) i left on anyway.

no remote

yes one week....They send it out by stagecoach, cheap bastards come into the 21 Century.

I'm thinking ~ and this might just be me ~ that asking DJI would be a good course of action. Call me crazy - I know, right?

Reactions: Hotelone
I'm thinking ~ and this might just be me ~ that asking DJI would be a good course of action. Call me crazy - I know, right?

i called 3 times, once just to confirm i did it correct
2nd to double check what i needed to put in the box
3rd to triple check what needed to be in the box.

lol

Reactions: Qoncussion
It’s such a pain to contact after sales their always offline when I click the link

It’s such a pain to contact after sales their always offline when I click the link
I figured as much when you posted your question :D. As I understand it, DJI's customer service *can be* a bit of a hassle to deal with.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi