DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping Time

Fish Drone

Reactions
I ordered my Mavic Mini today, anyone know how long it takes to ship?
Side Questions: Is there like a way to subscribe to this Mavic Mini forum or smthn?

anyone know how long it takes to ship?
It depends where it ships from and to.

Is there like a way to subscribe to this Mavic Mini forum or smthn?
You'll be auto subscribed to any threads you create or post in. For other forums and threads, you can use the "Watch" button to follow them.

Last edited:
It depends where it ships from and to. We won't really know if these are coming direct from China until some people start receiving their tracking information.

You'll be auto subscribed to any threads you create or post in. For other forums and threads, you can use the "Watch" button to follow them.
The drone can come from other warehouses other than china? I thought there are only warehouses in china for DJI drones...

The drone can come from other warehouses other than china?
Yep! They all initially ship from China since that's where they are made, but DJI also ships out from other locations around the world.

Reactions: Fish Drone
And can u buy the dji care refresh even after I checked the box that said "No dji care refresh" when I ordered it from the dji online store? Can I get the care refresh after I receive the mini?

Can I get the care refresh after I receive the mini?
Yes. It'll be easiest if you buy it within 48 hours of activating your Mavic Mini. See more details here.

And can u buy the dji care refresh even after I checked the box that said "No dji care refresh" when I ordered it from the dji online store? Can I get the care refresh after I receive the mini?
This is how I did it. When purchasing care refresh you need the serial number of the AC. After I received the MM, used the serial number and made the purchase.

Got my mini a couple of weeks ago. Ordered April 13th around 5ish PM eastern time, shipped April 15th (Shenzhen to Hong Kong by truck, Kalitta Air to Anchorage, Anchorage to Cincinnati, then Cincinnati to Hamilton on Cargojet and I had in on the afternoon of the 17th. Not sure what delays you might have with all the Mavic Air 2 orders, if any.

Reactions: Papabri
Got my mini a couple of weeks ago. Ordered April 13th around 5ish PM eastern time, shipped April 15th (Shenzhen to Hong Kong by truck, Kalitta Air to Anchorage, Anchorage to Cincinnati, then Cincinnati to Hamilton on Cargojet and I had in on the afternoon of the 17th. Not sure what delays you might have with all the Mavic Air 2 orders, if any.
Thanks for the help! That was pretty quick shipping time

Indeed it was. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the Mini. Let us know how things go once you get airborne with it. If you haven't done so already, this is a good time to download the manual and READ IT! So many threads in the Crashed and FLy Away Mavics section could have been avoided had people read the manual, not gone into panic mode, and known what to do in certain situations.

Reactions: Papabri
Indeed it was. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the Mini. Let us know how things go once you get airborne with it. If you haven't done so already, this is a good time to download the manual and READ IT! So many threads in the Crashed and FLy Away Mavics section could have been avoided had people read the manual, not gone into panic mode, and known what to do in certain situations.
There's a manual? Can you please give me a link to it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme