DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping Update 10-21-2016

Dear DJI Customer,
We are happy to inform you that your Mavic Pro order has been arranged and will be shipped on tomorrow. You will receive the tracking number of your order very soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2016-10-21

Order date was 2016-09-27

Got it today. Bonus was no tax or duties (Canada)!

Attachments

• PSX_20161024_200623.jpg
    PSX_20161024_200623.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
Reactions: Dirty Bird
I emailed 'Rise Above' over the weekend asking about any status but haven't heard back yet
Apparently no shipping to Australia in this first batch, but we are supposed to be getting the next lot. Rise Above tell me they will be first to get them.

Apparently no shipping to Australia in this first batch, but we are supposed to be getting the next lot. Rise Above tell me they will be first to get them.
According to this forum, It seems DJI is delivering from the top of the planet first. Canada is first, Australia will be one of the last. If NZ gets it before us, then I will be pissed.

According to this forum, It seems DJI is delivering from the top of the planet first. Canada is first, Australia will be one of the last. If NZ gets it before us, then I will be pissed.
Can't be true. I've not seen any 'un-boxing' videos from user <Sant@Claus_01> yet.

I think, just like I stated in the beginning when everyone is talking about buying from all these third party, DJI authorized vendors.... these third party vendors do not get first crack. DJI sends their direct shipments first, and this includes Amazon.

This is what happened on the P4 too. Apple and DJI had the goods, everyone was canceling their third party vendor orders.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
That is contrary to what I was told by DJI (doesn't mean it's true or false). I was told that there are two discrete and separate inventory supplies--one for DJI direct sales and one for Dealers, and they won't steal from one to fulfill the other, regardless of the timing of the order. However, each of the two supply supply chains will fulfill orders in the order received from the respective inventory supply. YMMV. :cool:

I hope so. I'm looking forward to receiving an email from riseabove...
I wouldn't hold my breath. Rise Above have been very hush hush as of large, the only thing I know is that they are still taking pre-orders even though they don't know when they will receive themour how many they are due to get.

I ordered my fly more Sept 27 right after announcement on Amazon through DJI. My expected delivery initially was October 26th. Now it says November 2nd-November 16th. it appears many more people who ordered after me will get it before me.

I ordered my fly more Sept 27 right after announcement on Amazon through DJI. My expected delivery initially was October 26th. Now it says November 2nd-November 16th. it appears many more people who ordered after me will get it before me.

The "first come, first served" only applied to the orders directly on the dji.com Store, not from any other website - including Amazon.

So are they shipping only the fly more combo's at this point or still based on when you ordered? Koozam has a combo that includes an extra battery and SD cards which I'm sure they assemble themselves. Wonder if that will mean a longer wait?

So are they shipping only the fly more combo's at this point or still based on when you ordered? Koozam has a combo that includes an extra battery and SD cards which I'm sure they assemble themselves. Wonder if that will mean a longer wait?

I saw in a different thread that the Fly More Combos started shipping today (25 Oct)

I wouldn't hold my breath. Rise Above have been very hush hush as of large, the only thing I know is that they are still taking pre-orders even though they don't know when they will receive themour how many they are due to get.
not sure by what you mean by being hush hush?
I emailed them about status of our orders and they said they had no clear indication from DJI, but where expecting Australia to be part of the next shipping load and that they hoped to have more info by friday. As for taking pre-orders without knowing when the ship date would be, wasnt everyone doing that? including DJI?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore