DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Thanks for sharing. My feedback would be that the video clips were a little too slow. The clip starting about .30 seconds seemed out of place. Using still images in a video? I’ll be interested to hear from others on this.

Sorry, unrelated request, but can you tell me the name of the terminal or facility where the cruise ship is laid up? I’ve always been told there are no layberths available in the Tampa area, but get requests several times each year asking to put and idle vessel in the Tampa area to await work.

Thanks for sharing. My feedback would be that the video clips were a little too slow. The clip starting about .30 seconds seemed out of place. Using still images in a video? I’ll be interested to hear from others on this.
Hmmmm...I just looked at it, and it started right after my 10 second opening screen. Not sure where the :30 seconds is coming in to play. I like to mix up my videos with some still images. Even though I'm pretty new to editing my drone videos, I've seen others who did the same thing, with stills, and they turned out awesome (comments people made confirmed that). I guess to each their own. I'm just a maverick I guess. :) Thank you for your feedback, and for watching my video!

Sorry, unrelated request, but can you tell me the name of the terminal or facility where the cruise ship is laid up? I’ve always been told there are no layberths available in the Tampa area, but get requests several times each year asking to put and idle vessel in the Tampa area to await work.
Parts of this video (the moored ships anyways) were at William's Park, right off of US Hwy 41 North, at the intersection of Riverview Road, in Gibsonton. If you're coming from the north, it'll be on the right side of the road. If you go over the Alafia bridge from the south, it's at the bottom of the hill on the left (look to your left at the top of the bridge to see if there's any ships there). Once you park in William's Park, you can launch from just about anywhere, but watch out for the people launching their boats as it can get really hectic there at times. But the ships are moored only about a quarter of a mile away from where you launch, with no obstructions, so you will have excellent connection. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Thanks for watching my video! :)

I misunderstood you...I thought you meant my video started at the :30 second point. If you look at :28 second mark, you'll see a dolphin surface at the bow of the ship...that's why I put that there. Plus, it was the finishing sequence to the fast motion along the length of the ship.

Good job. Like your title. Know that area well, worked on the construction of the Skyway bridge, the cruise ship docks, and many other projects in that area.

Reactions: desertvet38
Good job. Like your title. Know that area well, worked on the construction of the Skyway bridge, the cruise ship docks, and many other projects in that area.
Thanks for the compliment! That must have been a real experience working on the new Skyway bridge! I'm glad you enjoyed the video. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike