DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

shooting at a drone report

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be a Gell Co2 canister gun actually going by the stamp on the barrel which I think reads G 10

Edit found it (only a 177 but still highly illegal to go waving around in public, let alone pointing in the direction of anyone)
A repeater too, so it may have had rounds in while he was confronting the man with the droneo_O

Come at me Bro...I got a lens!
View attachment 153847
Good work. Thats it.

I read the subject and presumed 'murica.
Does anyone know what type/model pistol is? looks like BB gun or s'thing to me
Well, two reports just today I saw of drones being attacked with AirSoft guns. Neither in "murica". We don't hold the exclusive on nutjobs with guns...yes..we are probably the highest, but nuts are everywhere and AirSoft's are not hard to get nor probably illegal in EU.

Reactions: Aerophile
Wait until we get this remote ID and tom, ****, and harry can find out where you are at if they want to.

Just what everyone needs to overthrow a “presumed” tyrannical government.
Of course I’m joking. ! It’s too bad that this kinda stuff even has to show up on a site about flying drones ! Remote ID isn’t gonna help recreational flyers like myself, from this kinda thing either. My opinions.

oh my, i think its time to close this thread now,
it does not matter what type of firearm it was ,or whether or not it was lethal
and regardless of why the chap was brandishing the weapon in public ,and causing fear to others ,with his threats ,those actions are very severely frowned upon .
he is very lucky that he was not armed when the police arrived ,because in the heat of the moment, he could have been either tasered, shot by armed police ,with a none lethal round, or at the worst had his life ended with a lethal round.

Reactions: SpinItUp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom