DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should i bring my drone to Greece

Ha Ha, I was only kidding telling him to borrow yours Tony.
i’m glad you did! he was very helpful!
Hahahah! ?

The only thing you should also keep an eye on also, is the wind. It might change quickly or be way stronger when you climb higher. I use the Windy app and I think it's really good.

Yeah, take it. Before this **** virus hit, my wife and I (retired), rented out the house and did the Big Trip. The States, lots of Europe, including Greece. I had a decent camera and I didn't want to take it as I thought I'd always be worried about it getting stolen from the hire car or hotel. And shots with my iPhone were great anyway. And this was before I bought a drone.

Now, maybe next year if the planet is vaccinated, we want to go again. And I'll be getting a Mavic Mini to take with me without any doubt. Just thinking of the shots I could have had last time in Greece...just throwing it up for a few minutes on some of those islands.

If you've not been to Greece yet and you don't take it...you'll be kicking yourself every day.

Yeah, you can take it with you. I was in the neighbor country, Macedonia last fall and I brought my drone, i was able to get amazing shots

Take it with you...!

Lately we just had some law changes here in Greece,to comply with EASA. In the past years you had to register a flight plan to your local airport and after they approved it,fly your drone.Nobody cared to do it..

Now if you have your license with you,you're good to go. Just be careful not to fly near crowds of people,near airports or army bases etc etc.

Use your head and you'll be fine!
Seems like most of the popular places have some kind of restricted airspace.

At least if you look at this map.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mth0d