DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I buy litchi

kjross365

Reactions
Recently I have been hearing about how litchi is the **** and I was wondering if I should buy it for my mavic mini. What do you guys think?

Litchi is a great product, minimal cost, adds additional features lacking in DJIGo4. Not a replacement, a extra tool in the Toolbox.

The Mini does have limitations per platform or SDK kit... so Litchi will have a few limits too. Add a Mavic 2 to your shelf and you’ll gain additional Litchi.

If you use Litchi on iOS or Android, it will require a double purchase for the 2 different platforms too.

Litchi is a great product, minimal cost, adds additional features lacking in DJIGo4. Not a replacement, a extra tool in the Toolbox.

The Mini does have limitations per platform or SDK kit... so Litchi will have a few limits too. Add a Mavic 2 to your shelf and you’ll gain additional Litchi.

If you use Litchi on iOS or Android, it will require a double purchase for the 2 different platforms too.
Thank you!!

Recently I have been hearing about how litchi is the **** and I was wondering if I should buy it for my mavic mini. What do you guys think?
It depends on what you want to do with your Mini. Litchi offers some extra features that the Fly app doesn’t but if you want to include waypoints, you need to look at other third party software. Apps like Dronelink and Mavic Maven offer similar extra features to Litchi but with the additional bonus of waypoints.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929